Ramadan weekly menu! Big thanks to everyone that contributed to last week’s post and those that sent me emails, thank you for your prayers and God bless you all. Like I promised, here is the continuation of the weekly menu series.
- This ramadan menu is a guideline to use when you are stuck with what to eat or what to prepare for Suhoor and after Maghrib.
- The most important thing to remember as you prepare for this year’s Ramadan is planning! like I mentioned earlier, this is just a guideline and not to be taken hook, line and sinker and of course we have to be very realistic in following the menu too.
- If a steady source of electricity is available where you live, prepare ahead by cooking 2-3 different types of soups that can be stored away in the fridge or freezer.
- Try and make some food ahead for suhoor as it helps runs the day smoothly.
- Eat more of proteinous foods as it will keep you fuller for long and always keep well hydrated at the times you are to eat.
- Incorporate vegetables and fruits to your diet at this time to help boost the immune system
Download free menu My Active Kitchen Ramdan Food Menu Week 2
There is love in sharing, lol. Don’t forget to hit the share button below so your loved ones can benefit from this too and yes, subscribe to the blog if you have not done yet.