Green Sauce Recipe (Green Seasoning Recipe)
This green sauce recipe is about to be your go-to addition to flavour up all your dishes. It is good as a dip, salad dressing, marinade and can also be used as a seasoning in dishes. Made with everything good for you, this 5 minutes sauce is absolutely delicious. Learn how to make it in easy steps.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup tightly packed parsley leaves or you can use a mixture of parsley and cilantro
- ¾ cup chopped green onions spring onions
- 4 Fresh garlic cloves
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 2 Green chili or use according to preference
- 1 large green bell pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Salt to taste start with 1 teaspoon and adjust
- ½ cup olive oil or vegetable oil
Wash and rinse the herbs and cut the chili and green bell pepper into manageable sizes for your food processor or blender.
Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until the desired texture and consistency is achieved.
Use sauce as desired in a salad, as a marinade, tacos, on roasted vegetables etc. Pour the leftover sauce into a storage jar and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.