Sour Cream and Chive Dip
This creamy, delicious sour cream and chive dip is a great crowd-pleasing appetizer. Here in the UK, this yummy chive dip graces every occasion, from office parties to kids’ parties to garden parties to movie nights. Name the occasion and gathering, this great dip must be present.
- ½ cup full-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 glove garlic minced substitute with a ½ tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon chive chopped
- Substitute the mayonnaise for creme fraiche or yoghurt.
- In the absence of garlic use onion powder.
- Trying to stay healthy, use a lighter version of sour cream and mayonnaise.
- This dip tastes better if chilled if you can wait an hour, let it sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before serving.