How To Make Dalgona Coffee (Whipped Coffee)
Let me show you how to make trending Tik Tok frothy dalgona coffee (whipped coffee) at home in easy steps. All you need is 3 ingredients you would already have in your store cupboard, a mixer and 5 minutes.
Servings: 2 cups
Hand mixer or
Milk frothier or
Hand whisk or
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot boiling water
To a shallow bowl or cup, add instant coffee (I used Nescafe), hot water, sugar and mix until dissolved.
If using a small bowl, use just one whisk of your handheld mixer or both is making larger quantity. Whip the dissolved coffee until it becomes stiff and light in colour. (this happens around 3 to 5 minutes of consistent whipping, trust me it is all worth it)
Add your warm or cold mil of choice to a cup and spoon the fluffy coffee over it. Mix together gently and enjoy.
- Use less milk for stronger coffee taste
- Use non-dairy milk or skimmed milk for a healthier option
- Remember ratio 1:1:1 works best for this recipe, that is an equal part of water, instant coffee (not ground coffee) and sugar.
- Espresso powder work for this recipe as well.