Apple Crumble For Two
The easiest apple crumble made just for two. This recipe is very easy to make and it's a perfect recipe for all year round.
- 1 big Apple cored and chopped into small chunks
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 60g All purpose flour, 1tsp extra for filling
- 50g Cold butter, 1tsp extra greasing
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
Preheat the oven to 180C, grease the ramekins with butter and set aside
Add chopped apples into a bowl, add nutmeg, cinnamon and, 1 tsp flour, 1 tbsp sugar and mix to combine. divide the apples into the 2 ramekins
In another bowl, add flour, sugar, cold butter and rub with your fingers until you get breadcrumbs consistency (use picture as reference)Sprinkle the toppings unto the prepared ramekin (use as much toppings as desired for both)
Bake apple crumble for 30-40 minutes or until crisps and golden. Serve immediately with custard, cream or ice cream
- You can use equal amount of butter as the flour but I prefer to use less butter
- Use two apples if you feel the size of the apple you have is not big enough to serve 2.
- any apple would work for this recipe