Last Updated on
2 Ingredient Easy Chicken WIngs
Hiya, I feel like I have been MIA. Well, I apologise as I have been caught up with the things of life, how are you all doing and how’s the week going so far? Today I will be sharing with you the easiest chicken wings recipe ever. This is just a 2 ingredient chicken wings recipe and you wouldn’t believe how amazing it tastes. I married two spices from different part of the world and yeah they didn’t do badly at all. Garam masala is really good with chicken but most times I tend to use it on its own with seasoning and salt.
I was playing around with chicken one Sunday afternoon whilst preparing the roast, I wanted to do my usual garam masala oven baked chicken but something whispered to me, add thyme to the marinade and thank me later. (Hahaha sorry for being cheesy) well, in all honesty, I thank God I did. It was really nice and the chicken flavour was not compromised.
Really, this easy chicken wings will make him/her stay at home and the kids would love it too. My little one went straight for it and to my surprise, she loved the yoghurt dip too, despite the chilli flakes added to it. These easy chicken wings are good for all occasions and events. Baked to perfection, delicious and juicy.
500kg chicken wings
1tbsp garam masala
1/2 tsp chicken bouillon powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2tbsp vegetable oil/olive oil (optional for a healthier version)
Cayenne pepper, optional (use according to preference)
1/2 Cup Greek yoghurt (dip), optional
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
salt to taste
How to make easy chicken wings
Wash chicken and pat dry
Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl, add the chicken and mix together till well incorporated. Give it a good mix for about 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetable oil and give it another good rub. Yeah the rubs are absolutely necessary, trust me. Da wings gonna thank you for it. Hahaha
Leave the chicken to marinate for 1 hour or overnight preferably.
On the day; Preheat the oven at 200C°/392°F
Line a baking tray with baking sheet/foil or use a baking rack and add the chicken wings in the baking tray and bake in the oven between 25-35 minutes or till you are sure it is well done.
These chicken can be grilled or fried too
Serve the chicken wings with a dip of choice. I used greek yoghurt and chilli flakes, delicious and juicy if I do say so myself. what are you waiting for? TUCK IN.x
Other easy chicken recipes to try
Easy Chicken Wings
- 500 kg chicken wings
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon powder optional
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil/olive oil optional for a healthier version
- Cayenne pepper optional (use according to preference)
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- salt to taste
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl, add the chicken and mix together till well incorporated. Give it a good mix for about 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetable oil and give it another good rub. Yes, the rub is absolutely necessary, trust me.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for 1 hour or overnight preferably.
- Preheat the oven at 200C°/392°F or use the grill
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet/foil and add the chicken wings on a baking rack then place in the baking tray. Bake in the oven between 25-35 minutes or till you are sure it is well done. (flip chicken wings halfway through)
- Serve the chicken wings with a dip of choice. I used greek yoghurt and chilli flakes. So delicious and juicy!