Wow, I can’t believe it is week 3 already. To those that have been able to observe the Ramadan fast, well done to you and to those that haven’t for some medical reasons or other things. I pray that you all receive the blessings that come with the Ramadan season.
Nigerian Ramadan Food Menu
- This Ramadan menu is a guideline to use when you are stuck with what to eat or what to prepare for Suhoor and after Maghrib.
- The most important thing to remember as you prepare for this year’s Ramadan is planning! like I mentioned earlier, this is just a guideline and not to be taken hook, line and sinker and of course, we have to be very realistic in following the menu too.
- If a steady source of electricity is available where you live, prepare ahead by cooking 2-3 different types of soups that can be stored away in the fridge or freezer.
- Try and make some food ahead for suhoor as it helps runs the day smoothly.
- Eat more of proteinous foods as it will keep you fuller for long and always keep well hydrated at the times you are to eat.
- Incorporate vegetables and fruits to your diet at this time to help boost the immune system
Download a free copy My Active Kitchen Ramadan Food Menu Week 3
More Nigerian dishes to try this fasting period
Search the blog for more Ramadan menu inspiration and many more. don’t forget to give us thumbs up by sharing this (share button below) with your friends and families, also like our Facebook page here